Our saturday solution is from 5:00 - 6:00 PM to provide an option in addition to Sunday.
Scroll down for more information about our indoor services!
Our Sunday Morning In-Person Service is at 10:00AM! We will have pre-set seating with proper social distancing, hand sanitizing stations, the building prepped with open doors and items in place to have the safest possible experience. We are asking everyone to not just consider themselves, but also others. Please wear a mask when you come. We are excited to be together again.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance.
- Masks are available if needed.
- Services will be a touchless experience.
- Our doors will be open to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- On campus and in the auditorium please keep 6ft of physical distance.
- No buckets will be passed out and all seat back materials have been removed.
- Children’s Ministry will not be available. Activity Packets provided at service.
- Cafe and coffee stations will not be available during this time.
- Water fountains will not be available during this time.
- Restrooms will be available and frequently sanitized between uses.
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a facemask when around others.
To review our plan to reopen information at our website, Click Here. Listed are the different phases we will implement. Please know that we will continue to follow social distancing and proper guidelines as we proceed. We will be streaming our 10:00 AM service online also. We will send out follow-up emails with our expectations for when you come.
We all have a different comfort level of when we feel we will be able to come back to the in-person indoor experience, and that is OK! Please, if you feel like you need time, take advantage of our ONLINE Worship Experience on Sundays at 10:00 AM. Later we may be adding other times. The broadcast is available anytime on Facebook or YouTube or at solutionschurch.com for you to worship and listen to messages anytime.